SMS-it support forum
|Welcome to the SMS-it
Before entering a query/request
please search the forum to see if someone else has asked the question before.
Please feel also free to
respond to queries from other users if you have experienced the same type
of problem and found a solution to it.
Our support team will monitor
this forum and endeavour to provide answers to the queries posted.
Please make sure to post
your query to the right forum as there is a separate forum for each application
provided by MAW Software.
Back to the forum
, the 11.21.2005, Dave Germiquet wrote at 18:24:24 :
>>how much ram does it need
The software is being run as a service.
There is no limit to the applications ram that it leaves to the service. I have increased the HEAP space to 10 mbs and it still is not functioning and giving me the same error that it is out of resources. I really do wanna see this application work.
I went through the following steps:
1. At a command prompt, type "REGEDIT.EXE" to start Registry Editor.
2. In Registry Editor, locate the following registry key:
3. In the right pane of Registry Editor, click "Windows".
4. On the "Edit" menu, click "Modify".
5. In the "Edit String" dialog box, locate the "SharedSection" parameter string in the "Value data" text box, and then specify an increased value for the "SharedSection" parameter.
CGIForum (C) Markus Triska