INS support forum
|Welcome to the Integrated Notification System
Before entering a query/request
please search the forum to see if someone else has asked the question before.
Please feel also free to
respond to queries from other users if you have experienced the same type
of problem and found a solution to it.
Our support team will monitor
this forum and endeavour to provide answers to the queries posted.
Please make sure to post
your query to the right forum as there is a separate forum for each application
provided by MAW Software.
Back to the forum
, the 07.04.2005, Valente Antonio wrote at 21:24:58 :
>>>>>>Evaluation copy Error
Okay here my summary:
1) deinstalled both programms SMS-IT and INS
2) used the tool received from MAW Support to clean the registry
3) rebootet the workstation
4) reinstalled INS
5) started MsgCenter and configured for first time
6) closed MsgCenter and reopen it -> ok
7) closed MsgCenter and started MsgServer
8) error appears "Trial period over, please register the application now."
9) programm exits
10) tried to restart MsgCenter and it doesn't work anymore
What should I do to make it running?
What we need is to make WhatsUp Gold able to send SMS over this INS Windows service without starting any application manualy or need to log in to the workstation after a reboot.
CGIForum (C) Markus Triska